How To Transition To A Remote Contact Center
In order to drive business continuity and preserve customer experience during COVID-19, we have seen contact centers quickly transition to remote work-from-home operations. This is no easy task, requiring significant and complex changes to processes, tools, and day-to-day operations. Cresta and industry leaders from Cox, Intuit, Sleep Number and TTEC join for a panel discussion covering tips and best practices for operating your contact center during COVID-19.
Our panelists will cover:
- How to deliver a consistent customer experience with a distributed workforce
- Remote agent onboarding, training, and coaching
- Monitoring consistency, productivity, and business continuity
- Incentives and gamification that drive the right behaviors
- Key technology consideration