At Cresta, we never stop working to build on our long track record of innovation for the contact center. Our Fall 2023 Release leverages state-of-the-art generative AI to transform contact center operations with enhancements to Knowledge Assist, Outcome Insights, and Opera.
These enhancements are powered by the latest advancements in large language models and generative AI, representing a significant leap forward in how agents and leaders can utilize AI to elevate performance, understand and harness insights, and uplevel productivity in the contact center.
By bringing the most cutting-edge technology to the contact center, Cresta can not only better address the persistent pains felt throughout the industry, but also put flexible AI in the hands of our customers, further amplifying its impact.
To explain how, we’ll walk you through the notable enhancements included in our Fall 2023 Release.
Outcome Insights: Quantify the business value of behaviors
Whether in sales or customer care conversations, the difference between top and bottom performing agents comes down to key behaviors. But uncovering winning behaviors is only half the battle — to effectively prioritize and reinforce the most impactful behaviors, contact center leaders need direct visibility into which behaviors drive business results and to what degree.
That’s why Cresta’s Fall 2023 Release includes enhancements to Outcome Insights, a powerful tool which identifies and quantifies the connection between behaviors and business outcomes like revenue, and even provides an opportunity calculator so contact center leaders can measure the impact of priorities like coaching.
Some of the most important enhancement to Outcome Insights included in the release include:
- Greater personalization capabilities that allow leaders to drive outcomes with accuracy at both the team and individual level
- Improvements to behavioral discovery including the ability to identify multiple behaviors working in tandem to drive superior outcomes
- The ability to infer outcomes in scenarios where outcome data isn’t available or can’t be tied back to conversations due to data silos
Generative Knowledge Assist: Proactive answers in real time
Cresta’s Knowledge Assist has long combined disparate repositories into a seamless, unified source of information; now, we’ve leveraged generative AI to enhance that capability and create a first-of-its-kind feature that ensures agents proactively receive the exact answers and information they need throughout each customer conversation, without ever having to search for it.
Cresta’s generative AI models go beyond keywords to truly understand conversations, intelligently matching each scenario with underlying sources of information. By proactively surfacing answers, Generative Knowledge Assist empowers agents to solve customer issues and convert sales opportunities faster and more effectively.
With the power of generative AI, Generative Knowledge Assist brings capabilities like:
- Proactive question and answer extraction that uses real-time context to identify the right information, generate a response, and link back to the source.
- Advanced out-of-the-box connectors to popular systems, such as Sharepoint and Salesforce, that simplify integration and keep knowledge sources in sync.
- The ability for agents to provide feedback on the quality of answers and information generated.
Cresta Opera: Self-service AI command center
Insights into agent performance are only valuable if contact center leaders can leverage them into actions. Cresta Opera empowers leaders to turn AI-driven insights into better agent performance by helping them build customized LLM models, even if they don’t know how to code.
This intuitive, self-service interface allows contact center leaders without technical expertise to build sophisticated rules that recognize behaviors and conversational cues that trigger actions across the contact center, powering personalized coaching, automated QA and compliance, and real-time agent assistance.
Cresta Opera takes self-service AI to the next level in the Fall 2023 Release, offering users a more sophisticated and flexible interface for creating rules and streamlining coaching and QA.
The latest advancements to Cresta Opera put nimble AI in the hands of users with enhancements including:
- A three-step rule creation process and the ability to attach rules to scorecards to automate QA processes.
- Advanced behavioral logic and generative AI capabilities to create more powerful, nuanced rules.
- Enhanced metadata capabilities to continuously push/pull data from third-party systems that can be used to influence rules.
- Enhanced configuration options that empower users to finely tailor real-time agent coaching components, including guided workflows, checklists, and hints.
The Bigger Picture: Raising the Bar with Ongoing Innovation
As Cresta continues to pursue innovation for the contact center, the Fall 2023 Release brings the power of cutting-edge technological advancements into the hands of contact center leaders and agents. To see these latest enhancements in action, get in touch today.