Agent Assist as a Service for Contact Centers: Real-Time Coaching Is Just the Beginning
Aragon Research sees virtual agents working alongside human agents in the contact center. One of the use cases for this is Agent Assist: AI and non-AI assistance tools, which leverage technologies such as real-time coaching to improve the performance of human agents. This Research Note will provide an overview of the rise of virtual assistants, how Agent Assist is the next frontier of the intelligent contact center, and how to get started with this technology.
Download this report to learn:
- The improvement in AI that make real-time coaching to humans possible
- Why Real-Time Agent Assist is a game changer
- How Agent Assist helps low performers can become top performers
- The benefits to managers and supervisors
- Areas that Agent Assist is most applicable