We’re excited to share our Spring 2021 Release: The Sound of Expertise.Today, we’re excited to announce our Spring 2021 Release: The Sound of Expertise. On our mission to make every office worker 100x as effective, we are constantly developing new solutions where AI can help office workers be 10x faster and 10x better. We believe the path to accomplish this entails using AI to uncover expert behaviors that teams are already doing today and amplifying those behaviors across teams. Today, we look forward to sharing our latest and greatest with you.
Announcing Cresta for Voice
The cornerstone of our Spring 2021 Release is Cresta for Voice, our new offering which brings Cresta’s Expertise AI to phone based teams. This means phone-based sales and customer service teams can now benefit from Cresta’s real-time assistance and coaching, automation, and coaching and QA tools.
Built atop our Expertise Engine, Cresta for Voice presents real-time assistance and coaching to representatives during customer calls. This helps teams deliver stellar customer experience during every conversation and bridge the gap from insight to action.
Cresta for Voice features capabilities such as:
- Real-time assistance and coaching
- Automated knowledge base lookups
- Workflow automation
- Automatically query knowledge bases for answers to customer questions
- and more…
More Greatness from Cresta’s Spring Release
Beyond Cresta for Voice, our team has been hard at work driving critical improvements built across the board. Below is a taste of some of the key product enhancements our team has been shipping over the past several months.
- Scaling behavior change across 1,000 people: How do you up-skill your entire team and monitor progress at scale? We have just the answer. Click to learn more.
- Expertise from bot to agent: Self-service is great, but what happens when a chat bot isn’t enough? Learn how Cresta offers a seamless handoff from chatbot to agent.
- Enterprise-grade security and monitoring: Learn more about Cresta’s compliance and security capabilities, including SOC2 Type II and SSO.
- Give better feedback: You can influence the algorithm for Netflix, why not for your contact center? Learn more about our new feedback capabilities.
- But wait, there’s more!: Read on to learn about additional integrations, improved coaching assistance, and faster onboarding.