Shifting Customer Care from Cost Center to Value Center
“We are seeing a shift in the role customer care teams play across the customer journey. Care teams are shepherds of customer experience and are fast becoming the key to unlocking top-line growth.”
– Zayd Enam, Co-Founder & CEO of Cresta
Customer care teams are typically measured using cost and efficiency metrics like average handle time (AHT), first call resolution (FCR), or customer satisfaction (CSAT). But, many of today’s customer-centric organizations have realized that their customer care and support teams are uniquely positioned to not only reduce department costs but to drive additional revenue and growth.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The current state of customer care and why now is the right time to modernize your program.
- How to identify and capture revenue, loyalty, and retention opportunities during customer conversations.
- The most important metrics you should measure to maximize both business and customer value.
- How to transition your customer care program from a cost-based approach to a value-based system.